LRNC 108, 109, 111, 112, 117, 119, 120: Limited to 6 people max
LRNC 110, 118: Limited to 8 people maximum
Contact the library or visit the Reference Desk if you need confirmation for an immediate reservation.
Address: 9191 Barker-Cypress Road , Cypress Texas, 77433 [Map]
STUDY ROOM RESERVATION POLICIES
- Study Rooms are available for 2 hours, per person, per day. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Study rooms may be booked up to one (1) week in advance
- Reservation requests are moderated. Your request is not confirmed until you hear from the library.
- Reservations submitted WITH a valid HCPL or LSC 14-digit library card number will typically be reviewed AND approved within 2 business hours. No check-in required.
- Reservations submitted WITHOUT a valid HCPL or LSC 14-digit library card number will NOT be approved until the person reserving the room checks in at the Reference desk. Reservations with no check-in after 30 minutes of the reservation start time will be cancelled.
- All reservations require a valid phone number and email address.
- Use must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the study room.
HOW TO BOOK A STUDY ROOM
- Click on an available 30 min. time slot to start a booking at that time. (Available time slots are blue)
- The system will automatically extend out 2 hours if available.
- To view more information about a space, click on the room's Info badge.
- To cancel the booking for this room, click the Delete button
- Verify and/or edit booking time under the grid > Click the blue "Submit Times" button
- Carefully read the Terms & Conditions > Click the blue "Continue" button
- Fill out the Booking Details form > Click the blue "Submit my Booking" button
Failure to follow the study room policies may result in the loss of future reservation and use privileges. In publicizing a meeting to be held in a library study room, the sponsoring group must be clearly identified. Groups must not imply library sponsorship of their program or organization, or include the library’s contact information in their publicity. Permission to use a public gathering place does not constitute an endorsement by the Library of the program or point of view expressed.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.