Space Availability - MEETING/STUDY ROOMS
LNRC 131: Limited to 50 people max
LRNC 215: Limited to 20 people max
Contact the library or visit the Reference Desk if you need confirmation for an immediate reservation.
Phone: 281.290.3210 (Option 4)
Address: 9191 Barker-Cypress Road , Cypress Texas, 77433 [Map]
MEETING ROOM RESERVATION POLICIES
- Meeting Rooms are available for 5 hours max, per day.
- Meeting rooms may be booked up to six (6) weeks in advance
- Reservation requests are moderated. Your request is not confirmed until you hear from the library.
- Reservations will be confirmed/denied within 48 business hours.
- All meetings are open to the public
- The solicitation or sales of products or services, charging admission or registration fees, and/or soliciting donations other than in conjunction with a program or event sponsored or hosted by the Friends of the Library organization are prohibited.
- Rooms not occupied by 30 minutes after the reservation start time will be cancelled.
- All reservations require a valid phone number and email address.
- Use must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the study room.
HOW TO BOOK A MEETING ROOM
- Click on an available 30 min. time slot to start a booking at that time. (Available time slots are blue)
- The system will automatically extend out 2 hours if available. You may extend the end time to five (5) hours max.
- To view more information about a space, click on the room's Info badge.
- To cancel the booking for this room, click the Delete button
- Verify and/or edit booking time under the grid > Click the blue "Submit Times" button
- Carefully read the Terms & Conditions > Click the blue "Continue" button
- Fill out the Booking Details form > Click the blue "Submit my Booking" button
- Wait for a confirmation email from the library
Failure to follow the meeting room policies may result in the loss of future reservation and use privileges. In publicizing a meeting to be held in a library meeting room, the sponsoring group must be clearly identified. Groups must not imply library sponsorship of their program or organization, or include the library’s contact information in their publicity. Permission to use a public gathering place does not constitute an endorsement by the Library of the program or point of view expressed.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.